Thursday, September 9, 2010

The book store

        Two things that have frustated me the the most at Norwalk Community College are: the book store and the parking lot. Every one should complain about these cituations because it affects all the students.
  
         The book store those have the books that the students need and I had to wait for 2 hours yesterday to buy 2 books and they only had one book, many students were very frustated yesterday, some did not go to their classes because they a long line of students before their turn,and some after waiting for 2 hour had to live because their class was about to start.
          
          The parking Lot is also so frustrating, there is no space to park my car I try to come early, but still I  waste my time looking for an space while I can be studyng for my test. I hope that this situation change because I know that I am not the only one that is affected.   

             

No comments:

Post a Comment