Thursday, September 23, 2010

How do I spend my time on line?

I spent my time on line doing many things. I like to watch youtube videos, about music.When I do this  I feel relax by listening to the music.In fact I did it yesterday in my job, during my lunch time.I also use google,and is very helpul for me because I can find information almost about everthing.Things like high vocabulary, beuty tips,how to loose weight, an illness that I am not familiar with it.I also use  google translator.It is very helpful when I do not know a word in english,and I use it to  translate words in tagalog too. I have a yahoo account, and I share emails with my family and frinends.
     I do not have facebook ,but my brother gave my his account,So I can see my frinds pictures.I like facebook in someway because you can see pictures, share information, but sometimes is too addicted that I want to keep watching ,and watching pictures.This how I spent my time on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment